Tuesday, June 21, 2005

it has been over....

two weeks since i have published something in my blog. I know... I know... I'm a slacker.

I have been super duper busy over the past few weeks though. I mean seriously - since the 18th of last month (may) i have been in the office uhh... eight days. That is super crazy. I went to San Diego with work (see previous blogs), I moved (also see previous blogs) got my wisdom teeth removed (i didn't blog because i was drugged beyond belief on pain meds) and I have gone to Va Beach for my little brother's high school graduation. Yup, I've been busy.

I will have pics asap. I wish it were easier to add pics to this thing. On a side note... I want to learn HTML code. I want to learn HTML so that I can make my blog hotter and to make my work easier here. At the ATS I send what is essentially spam... haha... and the HTML coding would make my job sooo much easier when it came time to send stuff out.

To totally go off on a tangent - there are a lot of new things I want to do. I want to take a sharpshooting class (i don't know if they are offered, but since I'm a new member of the NRA I figured there HAS to be something out there). I want to take a self defense class - I want to be able to kick my little bro's butts! I want to take more voice lessons (If anyone knows a good teacher, let me know - I'm thinking about taking a class at Mason). I want to take a pottery class or a glass blowing class - because I think that would be awesome to have original art all in my house. And what an awesome thing to say I know how to blow glass or something like that. I could be the next Dale Chihuly - now that would be HOT. I want to take more photography classes - to spice up my blog even more!!!!!! I also want to work on George Allen's campaign. He is going to be (or at least run) for president one day, and I think he is a great cantidate. When I was a page for the Senate of Va in 9th grade, he was the Governor of Va and as pages we got to hang with him. He is a good guy. So that is about it. I know it is a super small list... haha just kidding. But I figured until I decide to go for Grad school I might as well stay busy. I might as well do something productive with my time. I know I sing a lot already, but that is just the tip of the iceburg. I want to do sooo much more.

I think these new goals came about because i realized I am almost 25. Now that might not sound super old, but I have goals that I wanted to achieve before I was 30... I have 5 years to accomplish them. Now, learning to sharpshoot might not be one of those goals, but it plays into the big picture.

Argh. where is this rant coming from... I started by telling you about my littel bro's graduation stuff. (which by the way was awesome.... it was one of the coolest weekends I have had in VB EVER.) Ok, well I've wasted all my time blabbing about my new goals.... haha... i'll have to save that and the pictures for another time...

More soon...

Jlo

No comments: