OK, so here are a few of the pics I took of my DBC this month. Yes, I know I'm a late poster.
So sue me! hahaha :)
Here is a picture of my coworkers. We are all enjoying YUMMY cheesecake! :)
Back Row: (From left to right) Lauren, JR, Warren, Richard, Donny, Richard.
Front row: Sharon, Mika, Wendy
So pretty you could almost eat it... wait... almost??? ;)

I had to drizzle choco, because the cheesecake didn't really stick to the lolipop stick as tightly as I expected. The chocolate (once it hardened) really helped keep the cheesecake attached though.
I had to package the pops for transport to work.
My "cheesy" cheesecake transport system. haha... a styrofoam star from the craft store. It actually worked surprisingly well!!! :)
The girls, hoggin the cheesecake! :)
Not every cheesecake pop made the cut for the coworkers.... :(
Not every cheesecake pop even turned into a pop at all!!!! Some were SUPER sad.
Unwrapped.
I had a LOT of ideas for yummy flavors. Banana and peanutbutter, heath bar, caramel, coconut, slivered almonds, cinamon chip... because I had sooo much trouble getting the cheesecake to stick to the pops, I just kept it simple. There were a few heath bar pops and this one banana pop, other than that, plain choco all the way... maybe next time...

3 comments:
I love the bananas on the bottom - great idea! And lucky co-workers!!
And I love the drizzled ones... they're delightfully elegant for finger food. Great job with April's challenge... even a few days late. :)
Where can I get a coworker like you?
Post a Comment